WHAT IS THE TACOS Y TAMALES FESTIVAL?
Modelo USA, Frida Kahlo Community Organization, Like Food, and Green Curtain Events are proud to present the 3rd Annual Tacos y Tamales Festival! This is a street affair based off a traditional Mexican market known as the Tianguis; where authenticity is at the forefront for our food, drink, music, shopping, & more.
WHY AM I OPTING IN FOR THIS FREE TICKET / RSVP?
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW! By opting-in to this Free RSVP ticket, you and friends will receive insider information and important updates for the 3rd Annual Tacos y Tamales Festival. Information sharing will range from: Inclement Weather Updates, Optimum Festival Times and Drop Off Locations, Music Lineup Announcements, Food/Vendor Lineup Announcements, and Special Discount Offers or Give-Aways for Tequila Tasting and more. This RSVP Ticket has no promotional value, as Tacos y Tamales is a Street Festival – which is free to the General Public with Suggested Donation.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The Best (and most authentic) Tacos y Tamales Chicago has to offer
- Wide Variety of Tamales from several regions of Latin America
- Handmade Tortillas
- Local Art Installations
- Merchant Vendors
- Authentic Mexican Chefs
- Strong Presence of Latin Music and Dance Performances
- Amazing Arts & Entertainment
- Beer Garden featuring Modelo’s portfolio of products
- NEW! Tequila Tasting (Save $5 with Promo Code: RSVP) CLICK TO PURCHASE
- $5 Suggested Donation benefiting the Frida Kahlo Community Organization
Date: Saturday July 20, 2018, 5-10pm
Price: Free Registration Required
Tickets available at Eventbrite