It’s Chicago’s highest Halloween party, and it’s OK to freak out. 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck is throwing our second-annual, adults-only Halloween event. There will be much more to be afraid of than heights on Saturday, October 26th.
- Spellbinding views from the 94th floor of the historically haunted Hancock Center
- Live music from our undead DJ
- Drinks that are definitely (probably) not made with human brains.
- Halloween-themed entertainment
- Unlimited rides on TILT – Chicago’s highest thrill ride
- Enough candy to send you to the dentist
It’s a Halloween party. Costumes strongly encouraged. Don’t make this weird.
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019, 9pm-1am
Tickets available at Eventbrite