ROOF on theWit cordially invites you to join us for an evening of class and elegance for New Year’s Eve 2018: Monte Carlo Experience.
A ticket for this exclusive celebration will gain you priority access to gaming tables for fun, a premium open bar that includes Absolut Elyx and Avion Tequila and entertainment from famed Chicago DJ Flipside. Extravagant food action stations will be set up throughout the venue 27 stories above it all, including fresh oysters, a Wagyu beef tenderloin carving station and a seafood display featuring ceviche and crudo. A complimentary GH Mumm midnight Champagne toast is provided to all revelers.
Menu Items Include:
- Oysters – orders of one dozen at a time
- Pork belly skewer, date and urfa glaze, pickled quail egg
- Chestnut soup shooter, duck confit, sage crème fraiche
- Buckwheat blini, lady Edison ham, caviar, chives
- Wagyu Beef Carving Station with roasted potatoes, ratatouille, salsa verde, and Bordelaise sauce
- Seafood Station featuring Kampachi crudo, olives, orange, & pastis; Ceviche, Marinated mussels with saffron, herbs de provence & almonds; and Smoked whitefish salad, green beans, fingerling potatoes, marinated tomatoes, & frisee
- Pizza/Hearth station featuring a Roasted mushrooms flatbread with montamore cheese, & lemon confit; Sweet rolls, herbs, garlic, & honey; and a Truffled carrot tart with mornay & hazelnuts
- Chocolate Cigars
- Poker Chip Macarons
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
- Passion Fruit Lavender Cream Puffs
All sales are final. No refunds. Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be purchased from a third-party vendor.
This is a private event. Valid I.D. required. Must be 21 years of age. ROOF is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Coat check is available.
Prices and packages subject to change. Beverage package ends at 12:30am. ROOF is open until 2am.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, you must be 21 years of age. Please have valid I.D. with you.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring a printed copy of your ticket or have it ready on your phone in order to be scanned.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Tickets are non-transferable.
Tickets available at Eventbrite