Join us for our 14th annual gala, and help us create the next generation of Pastry Chefs! The theme for 2.23.2019 is Rebel, from Rockabilly to Rock and Roll!
Betty the Baker, our Rebel with a cause, leads one fun evening of Gourmet food, Dancing to Rock and Rockabilly, Pin-up Fashion Show, Tiki Bar Cocktails and an all over 1950’s nostalgic rally from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM. How many of your friends can fit into our Phone Booth (What’s that?)?
With your ticket you get:
- Open premium bars featuring Eris Cider, Lagunita’s Beer, Maison Georges Vigouroux French Wines, CH Vodka & Gin, Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Tanduay Rum and many more!
- A delicious gourmet retro dining experience from 18 top chefs from 7 PM to 9:30 PM
- A chocolate extravaganza from over 70 of Chicago’s top culinary, pastry, baking and confectionery artisans
- A Retro Pinup Fashion Show
- Two dance floors, two DJ’s (Anacron Allen and Matt Roan and a Live Rockabilly performance from Rosie and The Rivets
And a few surprises not to be missed!
An event like no other, all while supporting the Chefs of the future!
USE REBEL50 at Check out to get the Rebel Rate!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019, 7-12am
Tickets available at Eventbrite