Chicago Restaurant Week 2021 kicks off March 19 through April 4th. The 17 day event includes more than 250 restaurants. These multi-course meals are $25 for brunch or lunch, and $39 and/or $55 for dinner. these prices exclude beverages, tax, gratuity, and delivery fees.
This year the new restaurants to try are:
- Andros Taverna – Greek
- Avec River North – Mediterranean
- Azul – Latin Inspired Seafood
- Dear Margaret – French
- FireLake Grill House and Cocktail Bar – Italian
- Gaijin – Japanese Sushi
- Lil’ Ba-Ba-Reeba! – Spanish, Tapas
- Marvin’s Food and Fuel – American
- Miki’s Park – Korean
- Rye Deli + Drink – Deli, Cafe
- The Dandy Crown – Cocktail, Dinner
- The Perch – American
- UpRoar Chicago – American
For a full list and menus visit: Choose Chicago – Chicago Restaurant Week.